July 11, 2005
Health Tip: Fighting Foot Odor
Tips to stop the stink
(HealthDayNews) -- Are you plagued by smelly feet?
Try reducing their pungent odor with these tips from the Mayo Clinic:
- After you bathe, dry your feet thoroughly.
- Wear shoes made of natural materials, such as leather. This allows your feet to breathe.
- Wear cotton or wool socks, which will help keep your feet dry.
- Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row. If your feet sweat a lot, your shoes need time to dry.
- Change your socks once or twice a day.
- Air your feet by going barefoot whenever convenient.