November 9, 2006
Health Tip: Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
Warning signs that you should see a doctor
(HealthDay News) -- As with other forms of cancer, early diagnosis and treatment is key to beating the disease. The Prostate Cancer Foundation lists these symptoms as possible warning signs for prostate cancer:
- Frequently feeling a need to urinate, particularly at night.
- Pain or burning during urination.
- Problems starting or stopping urinating, or weak urination.
- Sexual dysfunction or pain.
- Bloody urine or semen.
- Pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips or thighs.