Here are suggested aerobics for your mind:
- Get ready in the morning -- shower, shave, eat breakfast -- using your non-dominant hand.
- Find things like the shower faucet, the soap, your car keys and the ignition with your eyes closed.
- Learn the Braille numbers for some floors in your office building.
- Visit spice markets and experience unfamiliar sights and smells.
- Fill small bottles with different aromatic herbs and sniff up the scent when you dial a new phone number. It may help you recall the number.
- When you travel, avoid American-style hotels and eateries. Go local and try what's new and different .