March 29, 2015
Health Tip: Are Wisdom Teeth Causing Problems?
Signs you should have them removed
(HealthDay News) -- Wisdom teeth typically emerge in a person's late teens or early 20s, and may cause big problems.
The Mouthhealthy.org website recommends having wisdom teeth removed if you develop:
- Pain in the back of the mouth.
- Decaying wisdom teeth that cannot be remedied.
- Mouth infections tied to wisdom teeth.
- Tumors or cysts forming near wisdom teeth.
- Gum disease near wisdom teeth.
- Damage to nearby teeth.