February 3, 2015
Health Tip: Want a Brighter Smile?
Suggestions for whiter teeth
(HealthDay News) -- A brighter, healthier-looking smile can do wonders to improve your appearance.
The Mouthhealthy.org website suggests:
- Whitening with an at-home kit, or having your dentist perform an in-office whitening procedure.
- Talking to your dentist about replacing damaged or discolored teeth with crowns, veneers or bonding.
- Straightening teeth with braces (even if you're an adult). Talk to your dentist about so-called "invisible" braces.
- Considering implants to replace lost teeth.
- Brushing at least twice daily and flossing at least once daily.
- Having regular dental checkups.