(HealthDay News) -- Fluctuating blood sugar levels can affect diabetics' vision and eye health, so it's important to heed any warning signs of eye problems.
If you're diabetic and have any of these symptoms, the American Diabetes Association says it's time to get them checked by your eye doctor:
- Blurred or double vision.
- Pain in one or both eyes.
- Difficulty reading.
- Persistent redness of the eyes.
- Difficulty seeing from the sides of your eyes.
- A sensation of pressure in one or both eyes.
- Seeing spots or floaters.
- If straight lines or objects look crooked.