(HealthDay News) -- Vision problems in a young child may be difficult to identify, especially before the child starts school. But the earlier these problems are found and treated, the better off your child will be.
The Nemours Foundation offers these warning signs for vision problems in young children:
- Rubbing the eyes frequently.
- Sensitivity to light, or difficulty focusing.
- Problems following an object.
- Eyes that are frequently red.
- Frequent tearing.
- An eye pupil that is white instead of black.