Is Your Child Having Vision Problems?
Check out these troublesome symptoms
(HealthDayNews) -- Not being able to see the chalk board in class is not the only clue that your child may have problems with his vision, according to the University of Iowa Health Care consumer Web site.
You should have your child's eyes tested if he:
- Rubs his eyes excessively.
- Squints or covers one eye.
- Holds objects close to his eyes.
- Blinks frequently when doing close work.
- Complains that his eyes itch or burn.
- Complains of headaches or dizziness when doing close work.
- Complains of blurred or double vision.