(HealthDayNews) -- If your morning jogs include taking your infant for a ride in a baby jogger, make sure the rolling pushcart is up to the task.
Here are some safety tips provided by the American Chiropractic Association:
- The handlebars of the jogger should be large and adjustable so that they fit comfortably into your hands for complete control.
- Handbrakes and a locking mechanism are a necessity.
- Your jogger should be equipped with a good shoulder harness to keep your child secure.
- Large, bicycle-style tires offer more control and stability.
- A screen over the front of the jogger will deflect stray airborne debris.
- Jog only on smooth surfaces.