(HealthDay News) -- Struggling to fit in 30 minutes of daily exercise?
The American Heart Association recommends you:
- Go for a walk. Take the dog or child, or head to the mall and do laps while you window shop.
- Get together a group of friends for a team sport or exercise.
- Walk while you're talking on the phone.
- Park further from the door at work or while running an errand.
- Skip the elevator in favor of the stairs.
- Throw an impromptu living room dance party.
- Follow up a healthy dinner with a short walk instead of dessert.