(HealthDay News) -- Exercise can help strengthen your muscles, including your heart. But if you've got heart failure, you should discuss exercise with your doctor before you start working out.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests topics that you should discuss with your doctor:
- How much daily exercise is recommended?
- What types of exercise are recommended?
- Which exercises are off-limits?
- How does my medication regimen and schedule interact with my ability to exercise?
- Should I check my pulse during exercise?