Health Tip: Exercising During Pregnancy
Doctor-approved activity can help you feel better
(HealthDay News) -- Exercise is good for you during any stage of life. But among pregnant women, it can offset some common problems.
Your doctor should approve of any exercise program while you're pregnant. The American Pregnancy Association offers this list of potential benefits:
- It can help alleviate conditions such as poor circulation and back pain.
- It can give you more energy throughout your day.
- It can help you sleep better.
- It can put you in a better mood.
- It can better prepare your body for childbirth.
- It can help prevent excessive weight gain during pregnancy.