October 30, 2011
Health Tip: Get Into the Habit of Exercising
Suggestions to make it part of your day
(HealthDay News) -- For optimal health and weight management, be sure to make physical activity a part of your daily routine.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how you can be physically active every day:
- Skip the elevator and walk up the stairs.
- Use your lunch break or coffee break to go for a short walk.
- Walk to work, if possible.
- Give your house a vigorous cleaning.
- Rake leaves or engage in other outdoor cleanup activities.