November 26, 2002
Burn calories on the job
(HealthDayNews) -- Is your work schedule too hectic to accommodate regular exercise? If so, some minor adjustments to your routine can keep you reasonably active.
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island suggests you:
- Take a walk around your office building during breaks or lunch.
- Stand when you talk on the phone.
- Skip the elevator and take the stairs.
- Walk around the airport while waiting for your flight.
- Use hotel fitness centers or swimming pools when on business trips.