(HealthDay News) -- Intoxicated people are prone to poor decision-making, loss of emotional control and accidents. When people habitually binge drink, serious problems often arise.
The American Addiction Centers mentions signs of binge drinking:
- Drinking excessively on weekends or holidays.
- Drinking more alcohol than originally intended.
- Engaging in risky behavior while intoxicated.
- Having memory lapses after drinking.
- Missing obligations due to alcohol use.
If you or a loved one is affected by alcohol use, get professional help as soon as possible.