(HealthDayNews) -- Do you have a new baby at home and want to find the best care available for your child?
John Hopkins University suggests you ask these questions before you select a doctor:
- What is a typical wait in the office?
- How far in advance do you have to book an appointment?
- Who handles emergencies?
- Who answers the phone?
- What are the office hours?
- What's the office staff like?
- What's the cost of an office visit?
- What's the schedule for well-baby check-ups?
- How is insurance handled?
- Do you have to pay at each visit?
- When can you call with questions and concerns?