(HealthDay News) -- You probably have a host of first aid supplies at home, but what about in your car?
The American Academy of Pediatrics says you should store these essentials in your vehicle:
- A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medication such as ibuprofen, or acetaminophen.
- A tube of antibiotic ointment.
- An assortment of sterile adhesive bandages and gauze pads.
- A supply of your prescription medications.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive tape, soap and some moistened towelettes.
- Scissors, tweezers and a thermometer.
- Petroleum jelly.