September 29, 2008
Health Tip: Does Your Child Need a Nap?
Signs that say yes
(HealthDay News) -- Children need plenty of sleep to keep them healthy and happy.
Take note of these warning signs that your child may need a daily nap, courtesy of the Nemours Foundation:
- Acting sleepy during the day.
- Acting cranky or fussy late in the afternoon.
- Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning.
- Difficulty concentrating, hyperactivity, impatience or aggression.
- Problems concentrating on school work or other tasks.