Health Tip: Is Your Child Being Cyberbullied?
Here are possible warning signs
(HealthDay News) -- Cyberbullying involves harassing, threatening or embarrassing young people through the use of technology, such as computers (especially Facebook) or cell phones.
The Nemours Foundation says possible warning signs of cyberbullying include:
- Acting distressed after being on the Internet.
- Withdrawing from social activities or friendships.
- Avoiding social gatherings or not wanting to go to school.
- Seeing grades fall.
- Having behavior problems at home or school.
- Showing changes in mood, appetite or sleep patterns.