(HealthDayNews) -- Although your young infant may not be able to get around much, she may still be able to wiggle her way to harm.
Here are some safety tips, courtesy of Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
- Never leave your baby at home alone.
- Only leave your baby alone in a room when she is in a playpen or crib.
- Stay with your baby when she is on a dressing table, bed or couch.
- Stay near your infant when she is in an infant seat, swing or high chair.
- Never leave your baby alone in a room with a dog, cat or any uncaged pet.