(HealthDay News) -- While you may see yourself as a social drinker, friends and relatives have hinted that your alcohol consumption is excessive.
Find out if you could have a drinking problem by asking yourself these questions, courtesy of the University of Washington:
- Do I drink alone when I feel angry or sad?
- Does drinking ever make me late for work?
- Does drinking worry my family?
- Do I ever drink after telling myself I won't?
- Do I ever forget what I did while I was drinking?
- Do I get headaches or have a hangover after I've been drinking?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you should consider getting help for your drinking behavior.