If TGIF always seems far off
(HealthDayNews) -- It's only Wednesday and you're already exhausted?
You may have midweek fatigue -- a common offshoot of frenzied schedules and fast-paced living. According to the American Dietetic Association, a few lifestyle changes can boost your energy levels and delay the slump, at least until Friday:
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Never skip breakfast. After fasting overnight, your body needs fuel to get it going again.
- Nosh on a piece of fruit or other light snack every three to four hours.
- Hold off on second helpings. Overeating adds to feelings of lethargy.
- Do something active for at least 30 minutes as many days of the week as you can.