December 23, 2005
Health Tip: Holiday Stress? Bah, Humbug!
Don't overdo it, and avoid too much alcohol
(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be the most stressful time of year. Here are tips to manage that stress, courtesy of the Arthritis Foundation:
- Skip alcohol because it's a depressant.
- Remember what's important, such as family, friends and your religious beliefs.
- Laugh aloud to relax muscles and boost circulation.
- Don't create a financial burden.
- Make compromises, such as calling friends instead of writing out holiday cards.