October 29, 2014
Health Tip: Why People Seek Counseling
Helps deal with a host of issues
(HealthDay News) -- Counseling can be an effective way to deal with life's many problems and challenges.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says counseling may help people cope with these issues:
- Depression, grief or loss.
- Intimacy, relationships, fertility, infidelity or divorce.
- Anxiety, stress, anger, compulsion or addiction.
- Problems with family, career or phobias.
- Eating disorder, illness or chronic pain.
- Domestic violence.