November 26, 2003
Are You a Workaholic?
Check the characteristics on this list
(HealthDayNews) -- Are you a workaholic or merely a hard worker? And do you know the difference?
According to Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, compulsive over-workers:
- Are usually in a hurry.
- Have a need to control.
- Expect perfection of themselves and others.
- Have difficulty in relationships.
- Can't relax and have fun.
- Are usually impatient and irritable.
- Often do several things at the same time, such as eat breakfast while listening to voice mail messages, or return phone calls while on the computer.
- Seldom delegate.