July 7, 2005
Health Tip: Releasing Stress
Some ways to unwind
(HealthDayNews) -- If the stress of daily life is getting to you, try letting off steam with these tips from the University of British Columbia:
- Go for a brisk walk, take an aerobics class, or go swimming.
- Eat moderately and avoid binge or stress eating.
- Take a day trip.
- Go somewhere local that you've heard about but haven't been to before.
- Take up a craft hobby such as pottery, drawing or photography.
- Read something light and funny.
- Go fly a kite.
- Bake cookies for a friend.