(HealthDayNews) -- Are you pregnant and plagued by morning sickness?
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these suggestions for relieving that queasy feeling:
- Eat small meals through the day so that you're never too full or too hungry.
- Avoid rich, fatty foods.
- Avoid foods with smells that bother you.
- Eat more carbohydrates.
- Eat saltine crackers and other bland foods when you feel nauseous.
- Some women are bothered by the iron in pre-natal vitamins. If you think this may be causing your morning sickness, speak to your doctor about changing your vitamins.
- Try Jell-O, popsicles, chicken broth, ginger ale, herbal teas, and pretzels.