(HealthDayNews) -- Some discomfort during pregnancy is normal. Many women experience mild nausea, dizziness, fatigue or heartburn, according to Baystate Health System.
But other symptoms may be signs of more serious trouble. These include:
- Severe nausea and vomiting.
- Bleeding from the vagina.
- Severe abdominal pain.
- A temperature of more than 99.5 Fahrenheit.
- Leaking of amniotic fluid from the vagina.
- Strong, regular contractions before the due date.
If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately.