(HealthDay News) -- While amusement parks can be a lot of fun, they can also lead to injury among people who don't follow the rules.
The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions advises park patrons to:
- Follow posted restrictions regarding height, weight, health and age.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Always ride with feet, arms, hands and legs inside the ride.
- Stay seated inside the ride until completely stopped and you are given permission to exit. Follow all verbal instructions for rides.
- Wear any provided safety equipment, and do not try to get out of restraints.
- Make sure young children understand all safety rules.
- Never force anyone to ride, especially young children.
- Report anyone who is not using a ride safely.