(HealthDayNews) -- If you're in your 20's or 30's and value your youthful appearance, now's the time to begin a good skin care program. It may help you avoid cosmetic surgery down the road, according to the Facial Plastic Surgery Center at Saint Louis University.
Here are some tips:
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat healthy.
- Limit your caffeine consumption.
- Use sunscreen every day.
- Wear sunglasses to avoid squinting.
- Don't go to tanning salons.
- Establish a nighttime skin care ritual.
- Use the right skin care products.
- Don't smoke.
- Consider anti-wrinkle creams.