October 15, 2014
Health Tip: Pain in the Foot?
See a doctor if you have symptoms of arthritis
(HealthDay News) -- Symptoms of foot arthritis, including painful inflammation and swelling, can make it difficult to take even a few steps.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says you should see a doctor if your symptoms include:
- Swelling that affects at least one joint.
- Tenderness or pain that recurs in any joint.
- Heat or redness surrounding a joint.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Morning stiffness.
- A growth, rash or skin change.