December 23, 2013
Health Tip: Make Your Bed Comfy
The right mattress and pillows can help you sleep
(HealthDay News) -- To get a good night's sleep, make sure your bed is comfortable and your room inviting for slumber.
The National Sleep Foundation offers these tips:
- Choose a mattress and pillows that offer support but also are comfortable.
- Replace your mattress after about 10 years.
- Decorate your room in an attractive way.
- Reduce allergens in your room by cleaning often.
- Keep your room clear of clutter.