December 30, 2014
Health Tip: Why Am I Gaining Weight?
Factors that influence extra pounds
(HealthDay News) -- Whether you gain weight depends on more than just the foods you eat, and how often.
The Weight-loss Information Network says other factors that can influence weight gain include:
- Having family members who are obese.
- Whether you drive more than you walk.
- Whether you dine out more than you cook at home.
- Getting insufficient sleep.
- Taking certain medications that can increase hunger or affect how well you burn calories.