(HealthDay News) -- With all of necessary tasks to prepare for a new baby, you might wonder about the merits of going back to school.
The Nemours Foundation offers these potential benefits from taking a childbirth class:
- Learn about baby's development and a healthy pregnancy.
- Learn about warning signs of a potential problem.
- Learn how to help make pregnancy, labor and delivery as healthy and comfortable as possible.
- Learn techniques to help you breathe and relax.
- Learn how to create a birth plan.
- Learn signs that you're in labor.
- Learn your pain relief options during labor and birth.
- Learn how your partner or birth coach can help.